Sonic Automotive (SAH) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c; Guides FY16 EPS Below Consensus
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Sonic Automotive (NYSE: SAH) reported Q3 EPS of $0.47, $0.07 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.54. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.56 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.48 billion.
Sonic Automotive sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.59-$0.69, versus the consensus of $0.67.
Sonic Automotive sees FY2016 EPS of $1.95-$2.05, versus the consensus of $2.10.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sonic Automotive (SAH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Finisar (FNSR) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Above the Street
- Lee Enterprises (LEE) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.14
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!