Sonic Automotive (SAH) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c; Guides FY16 EPS Below Consensus
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sonic Automotive (NYSE: SAH) reported Q3 EPS of $0.47, $0.07 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.54. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.56 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.48 billion.
Sonic Automotive sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.59-$0.69, versus the consensus of $0.67.
Sonic Automotive sees FY2016 EPS of $1.95-$2.05, versus the consensus of $2.10.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sonic Automotive (SAH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Comps Fall 5%
- Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Updates on Enterprise Strategy; Guides FY17 EPS Inline
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!