SolarEdge Technologies (SEDG) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
SolarEdge Technologies (NASDAQ: SEDG) reported Q1 EPS of $0.46, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.44. Revenue for the quarter came in at $128.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $132.28 million.
SolarEdge Technologies sees Q2 2017 revenue of $110-120 million, versus the consensus of $136.91 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on SolarEdge Technologies (SEDG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Smith & Wesson (SWHC) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- Donaldson (DCI) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c; Affirms Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!