SodaStream (SODA) Tops Q3 EPS by 46c
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
SodaStream (NASDAQ: SODA) reported Q3 EPS of $0.69, $0.46 better than the analyst estimate of $0.23. Revenue for the quarter came in at $124.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $115.05 million.
Cash and short-term deposits less bank debt at September 30, 2016 increased $46.2 million to a net cash position of $43.9 million compared to a net debt position of $2.3 million at December 31, 2015.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on SodaStream (SODA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
- Culp, Inc. (CFI) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!