SoTHERLY Hotels (SOHO) Misses Q3 FFO by 7c; FY16 FFO Outlook Lowered
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
SoTHERLY Hotels (NASDAQ: SOHO) reported Q3 EPS of $0.16, $0.07 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.23. Revenue for the quarter came in at $37.28 million versus the consensus estimate of $36.23 million.
Room revenue per available room (“RevPAR”) for the Company’s wholly-owned properties during the third quarter 2016 increased 6.6% over the third quarter 2015 to $96.26 driven by a 1.5% increase in occupancy and a 5.0% increase in average daily rate (“ADR”). For the nine month period ending September 30, 2016, RevPAR increased 7.0% over the nine months ended September 30, 2015, to $101.69 driven by a 0.9% increase in occupancy and a 6.0% increase in ADR.
SoTHERLY Hotels sees FY2016 EPS of $1.00-$1.01, versus prior guidance of $1.15-$1.23 and the consensus of $1.14.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on SoTHERLY Hotels (SOHO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Cooper Cos. (COO) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, Offers FY17 Guidance
- Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01; Guides Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!