SoTHERLY Hotels (SOHO) Misses Q3 FFO by 7c; FY16 FFO Outlook Lowered
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
SoTHERLY Hotels (NASDAQ: SOHO) reported Q3 EPS of $0.16, $0.07 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.23. Revenue for the quarter came in at $37.28 million versus the consensus estimate of $36.23 million.
Room revenue per available room (“RevPAR”) for the Company’s wholly-owned properties during the third quarter 2016 increased 6.6% over the third quarter 2015 to $96.26 driven by a 1.5% increase in occupancy and a 5.0% increase in average daily rate (“ADR”). For the nine month period ending September 30, 2016, RevPAR increased 7.0% over the nine months ended September 30, 2015, to $101.69 driven by a 0.9% increase in occupancy and a 6.0% increase in ADR.
SoTHERLY Hotels sees FY2016 EPS of $1.00-$1.01, versus prior guidance of $1.15-$1.23 and the consensus of $1.14.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on SoTHERLY Hotels (SOHO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) May Be Close To Selling Credit Business, Likely Positive For Stock - Northcoast Research
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!