SoTHERLY Hotels (SOHO) Misses Q3 FFO by 7c; FY16 FFO Outlook Lowered
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SoTHERLY Hotels (NASDAQ: SOHO) reported Q3 EPS of $0.16, $0.07 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.23. Revenue for the quarter came in at $37.28 million versus the consensus estimate of $36.23 million.
Room revenue per available room (“RevPAR”) for the Company’s wholly-owned properties during the third quarter 2016 increased 6.6% over the third quarter 2015 to $96.26 driven by a 1.5% increase in occupancy and a 5.0% increase in average daily rate (“ADR”). For the nine month period ending September 30, 2016, RevPAR increased 7.0% over the nine months ended September 30, 2015, to $101.69 driven by a 0.9% increase in occupancy and a 6.0% increase in ADR.
SoTHERLY Hotels sees FY2016 EPS of $1.00-$1.01, versus prior guidance of $1.15-$1.23 and the consensus of $1.14.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on SoTHERLY Hotels (SOHO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
- Central Garden & Pet (CENT) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!