Smith & Wesson (SWHC) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Smith & Wesson (NASDAQ: SWHC) reported Q2 EPS of $0.68, $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of $0.56. Revenue for the quarter came in at $233.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $227.61 million.
Smith & Wesson sees Q3 2017 EPS of $0.52-$0.57, versus the consensus of $0.59. Smith & Wesson sees Q3 2017 revenue of $230-240 million, versus the consensus of $237.7 million.
Smith & Wesson sees FY2017 EPS of $2.42-$2.47, versus the consensus of $2.43. Smith & Wesson sees FY2017 revenue of $920-930 million, versus the consensus of $910.6 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Smith & Wesson (SWHC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- BMO Financial Group (BMO) Tops Q4 EPS by 25c
- Barnes & Noble Education (BNED) Misses Q2 EPS by 15c; Comps Fell 2.9%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!