Smith & Wesson (SWHC) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Smith & Wesson (NASDAQ: SWHC) reported Q2 EPS of $0.68, $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of $0.56. Revenue for the quarter came in at $233.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $227.61 million.
Smith & Wesson sees Q3 2017 EPS of $0.52-$0.57, versus the consensus of $0.59. Smith & Wesson sees Q3 2017 revenue of $230-240 million, versus the consensus of $237.7 million.
Smith & Wesson sees FY2017 EPS of $2.42-$2.47, versus the consensus of $2.43. Smith & Wesson sees FY2017 revenue of $920-930 million, versus the consensus of $910.6 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Smith & Wesson (SWHC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Xactly Corporation (XTLY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Dominion Diamond (DDC) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.34/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!