Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Skyworks Solutions (NASDAQ: SWKS) reported Q4 EPS of $1.47, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $1.43. Revenue for the quarter came in at $835.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $831.3 million.
Skyworks Solutions sees Q1 2017 EPS of $1.58, versus the consensus of $1.56. Anticipates revenue to be up 7 to 9 percent sequentially.
"As our results and outlook reflect, Skyworks is capitalizing on the strength of both Mobile and Internet of Things ecosystems,” said Liam K. Griffin, president and chief executive officer of Skyworks. “Specifically, we are in the midst of a dramatic sea change in the usage case for wireless technologies and the way they are transforming how we live, work and play. As a virtual hub for e-commerce, enterprise to the cloud, social media, gaming and entertainment, mobile devices are rapidly evolving to address the massive demand for data and speed across an increasingly crowded spectrum. Skyworks is resolving this daunting complexity with customized system-level solutions to ultimately improve the user experience with higher levels of efficiency, enhanced streaming capabilities and expanded network coverage. As a result, we are well positioned to continue delivering above-market growth, profitability and shareholder value.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Cooper Cos. (COO) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, Offers FY17 Guidance
- Good Times Restaurants (GTIM) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!