Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Skyworks Solutions (NASDAQ: SWKS) reported Q4 EPS of $1.47, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $1.43. Revenue for the quarter came in at $835.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $831.3 million.
Skyworks Solutions sees Q1 2017 EPS of $1.58, versus the consensus of $1.56. Anticipates revenue to be up 7 to 9 percent sequentially.
"As our results and outlook reflect, Skyworks is capitalizing on the strength of both Mobile and Internet of Things ecosystems,” said Liam K. Griffin, president and chief executive officer of Skyworks. “Specifically, we are in the midst of a dramatic sea change in the usage case for wireless technologies and the way they are transforming how we live, work and play. As a virtual hub for e-commerce, enterprise to the cloud, social media, gaming and entertainment, mobile devices are rapidly evolving to address the massive demand for data and speed across an increasingly crowded spectrum. Skyworks is resolving this daunting complexity with customized system-level solutions to ultimately improve the user experience with higher levels of efficiency, enhanced streaming capabilities and expanded network coverage. As a result, we are well positioned to continue delivering above-market growth, profitability and shareholder value.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!