Skyworks Solutions, Inc. (SWKS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, Sales Top Expectations
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Warns Lofty CEO Expectations May Not Be Attainable
Skyworks Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: SWKS) reported Q4 EPS of $0.54, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.53. Revenue for the quarter came in at $402.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $400.8 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Receives Diamond Supplier Award from Lenovo
- Avago Tech (AVGO) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Guides Q4 Revs Growth
- Rally Software (RALY) Posts Q2 Loss of 30c/Share; Guides Q3, FY14
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!