Skyworks Solutions, Inc. (SWKS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, Sales Top Expectations
- Charter Communications (CHTR) Nears $55B Takeover of Time Warner Cable (TWC)
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
Skyworks Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: SWKS) reported Q4 EPS of $0.54, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.53. Revenue for the quarter came in at $402.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $400.8 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Starts Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) at Neutral
- Brocade Communications (BRCD) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Issues Light Q3 Revenue Outlook
- Hibbett Sports (HIBB) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c; Comps Fall 0.9%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!