Skyworks Solutions, Inc. (SWKS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, Sales Top Expectations
- Top 10 News for 4/25 - 4/29: Merger Madness!; Valeant Hies New Boss; Icahn's Exit of Apple Could be Telling Sign
- Halliburton (HAL), Baker Hughes (BHI) Said to Plan Calling Off $28B Merger Agreement
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Exclusive: Yahoo's bidder shortlist points to cash deal -sources
Skyworks Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: SWKS) reported Q4 EPS of $0.54, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.53. Revenue for the quarter came in at $402.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $400.8 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 04/29: (GIMO) (AMZN) (ROVI) Higher; (GLNG) (SRCL) (NPTN) Lower (more...)
- Materion Corp. (MTRN) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!