Skyworks Solutions, Inc. (SWKS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, Sales Top Expectations
- Disney (DIS) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/5: (PTBI) (GLNG) (CDTI) Higher; (QLYS) (ACRX) (NSM) Lower
- EC Boosts FY15 Euro-Area GDP Growth Outlook; Domestic Demand to Lead Gains (FXE) (UUP)
- Sturm Ruger (RGR) Posts Q1 EPS of 81c
- Apple Watch Lacks 'Killer App' and 'Aha' Moment - Analyst (AAPL)
Skyworks Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: SWKS) reported Q4 EPS of $0.54, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.53. Revenue for the quarter came in at $402.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $400.8 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HCA Holdings (HCA) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Raises FY15 Outlook; Boosts Buyback, CapEx Plans
- Bellatrix Exploration (BXE) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
- Reading (RDI) Swings to Q1 Profit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!