Skyline Medical (SKLN) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.32/Share
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Skyline Medical (Nasdaq: SKLN) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.32), versus ($7.09) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $134.6 thousand, versus $85.8 thousand reported last year.
The Company had cash, cash equivalents and marketable securities of $1,211,366 as of September 30, 2016, compared with $4,856,232 as of December 31, 2015. The Company used $3,704,307 in cash to fund operations during the first nine months of 2016.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Skyline Medical (SKLN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Updates on Strategic Initiatives
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!