Skyline Medical (SKLN) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.32/Share
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Skyline Medical (Nasdaq: SKLN) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.32), versus ($7.09) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $134.6 thousand, versus $85.8 thousand reported last year.
The Company had cash, cash equivalents and marketable securities of $1,211,366 as of September 30, 2016, compared with $4,856,232 as of December 31, 2015. The Company used $3,704,307 in cash to fund operations during the first nine months of 2016.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Skyline Medical (SKLN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
- Cohen & Steers (CNS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Sallie Mae (SLM) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!