Skyline Medical (SKLN) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.04/Share
- Wall St. edges higher, supported by banks, telecoms
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Skyline Medical (NASDAQ: SKLN) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.04), versus ($0.36) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $85.4 thousand, versus $234 thousand reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Skyline Medical (SKLN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Kenon Holdings (KEN) Swings to Q3 Loss
- At Home Group (HOME) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.03
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!