Skechers USA (SKX) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c
- CDC confirms first Ebola case diagnosed in the U.S. (TKMR)
- Market Wrap: eBay to Unload PayPal; Ebola Confirmed in U.S.; Microsoft Reveals Next Key Product
- Angie's List (ANGI) Hires Bankers to Explore Possible Sale - FT
- Freddie Mac (FMCC), Fannie Mae (FNMA) investors suit against U.S. thrown out - Bloomberg
- eBay (EBAY) to Spin PayPal into Separate, Publicly-Traded Company
Skechers USA Inc. (NYSE: SKX) reported Q1 EPS of $0.24, $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.30. Revenue for the quarter came in at $476.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $465.18 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Skechers USA (SKX) Comments on BRG Report; Says 'Continuing to Take Market Share'
- Implant Sciences Corporation (IMSC) Posts Q4 Loss of 9c/Share
- A-Mark Precious Metals (AMRK) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.21
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!