Skechers USA (SKX) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c
- Willis Group (WSH), Towers Watson (TW) Enter ~$18B Merger Agreement
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 06/30: (JUNO) (WSH) (PNR) Higher; (ETRM) (APOL) (SNE) Lower (more...)
- UPDATE: Greece Said to Request Two-Year Bailout Program From ESM (GREK) (NBG)
- Baird Bullish on Tesla Motors (TSLA) Into Q2 Delivery Announcement
- Celgene (CELG), Juno (JUNO) Announce 10-Year Collaboration Agreement
Skechers USA Inc. (NYSE: SKX) reported Q1 EPS of $0.24, $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.30. Revenue for the quarter came in at $476.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $465.18 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Striker Exploration Corp. Announces Renewal of Banking Facilities
- Cyanotech Corp (CYAN) Announces Delay of 2015 Annual Report
- Finish Line (FINL) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c; Comps up 5.5%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!