Skechers USA (SKX) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
- Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +15 to 462 (447 Prior)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; adj.-Backlog Up 6%
Skechers USA Inc. (NYSE: SKX) reported Q1 EPS of $0.24, $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.30. Revenue for the quarter came in at $476.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $465.18 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Monness, Crespi, Hardt Downgrades Skechers USA (SKX) to Neutral
- Maxim Integrated Products (MXIM) Reiterate Buy After Mixed Quarter - Jefferies
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 7/22: (GMTX) (FE) (EBAY) High; (SWK) (SKX) (BAS) Low
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!