Six Flags Entertainment Corp. (SIX) Posts Q3 EPS of $3.43
- Apple (AAPL), China Mobile (CHL) Sign iPhone Deal - WSJ
- Market Wrap: Hayman Likes GM; Pandora Skirts Competition; Private Sector Jobs Bonanza
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
Six Flags Entertainment Corp. (NYSE: SIX) reported Q3 EPS of $3.43, which may not compare to the analyst estimate of $2.47. Revenue for the quarter came in at $476 million versus the consensus estimate of $496.55 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Guess?, Inc. (GES) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Q4, FY14 EPS and Revs
- Verint Systems, Inc. (VRNT) Tops Q3 EPS by 15c; Boosts FY13 Outlook
- Exa (EXA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Guides Q4, FY14 Revs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!