SiteOne Landscape Supply (SITE) Reports Q2 Loss of $3.18/Share
- Wall St. rises amid robust GDP data, mixed earnings
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
SiteOne Landscape Supply (NYSE: SITE) reported Q2 EPS of ($3.18), versus $0.59 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $513.4 million, versus $481.5 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on SiteOne Landscape Supply (SITE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Remains Bullish on Amazon.com (AMZN) Following 3Q
- Atlantic Capital Bancshares (ACBI) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c
- Kimco Realty (KIM) Tops Q3 FFO by 1c; Updates FY16 FFO Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!