Sina Corp (SINA) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Boosts FY16 Sales Outlook
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Sina Corp (NASDAQ: SINA) reported Q2 EPS of $0.27, $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of $0.15. Revenue for the quarter came in at $244 million versus the consensus estimate of $231.69 million.
Sina Corp sees FY2016 revenue of $950-1000 million, versus prior guidance of $850-950 million and the consensus of $951.6 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sina Corp (SINA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wipro (WIT) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 Revenue Below Consensus
- Civista Bancshares (CIVB) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- 1st Constitution Bancorp (FCCY) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!