Simulations Plus (SLP) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Simulations Plus (NASDAQ: SLP) reported Q4 EPS of $0.05, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.96 million versus the consensus estimate of $4.02 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Simulations Plus (SLP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Verizon Communications (VZ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- AVX Corp. (AVX) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) Tops Q4 EPS by 15c; Guides Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!