Simon Property Group (SPG) Tops Q3 FFO by 2c; Raises Outlook
- Wall Street flat as banks gain, utilities drag
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Simon Property Group (NYSE: SPG) reported Q3 FFO of $2.70, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $2.68.
Simon Property Group sees FY2016 FFO of $10.85-$10.87, versus the consensus of $10.86.
We continue to strengthen our retail real estate platform through transformative redevelopments such as our recently opened expansion at King of Prussia and selected new developments including the highly anticipated Clarksburg Premium Outlets which will open tomorrow and serve the greater Washington D.C. market," said David Simon, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. "Based upon our results to date and expectations for the remainder of 2016, we are once again increasing our full-year 2016 guidance."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Simon Property Group (SPG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Barnes & Noble Education (BNED) Misses Q2 EPS by 15c; Comps Fell 2.9%
- Francesca's (FRAN) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c; Boosts Fy16 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!