Simon Property Group (SPG) Tops Q3 FFO by 2c; Raises Outlook
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Simon Property Group (NYSE: SPG) reported Q3 FFO of $2.70, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $2.68.
Simon Property Group sees FY2016 FFO of $10.85-$10.87, versus the consensus of $10.86.
We continue to strengthen our retail real estate platform through transformative redevelopments such as our recently opened expansion at King of Prussia and selected new developments including the highly anticipated Clarksburg Premium Outlets which will open tomorrow and serve the greater Washington D.C. market," said David Simon, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. "Based upon our results to date and expectations for the remainder of 2016, we are once again increasing our full-year 2016 guidance."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Simon Property Group (SPG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Vince Holding (VNCE) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sales Miss; Guides FY Sales Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!