Simon Property Group (SPG) Tops Q3 FFO by 2c; Raises Outlook
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Simon Property Group (NYSE: SPG) reported Q3 FFO of $2.70, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $2.68.
Simon Property Group sees FY2016 FFO of $10.85-$10.87, versus the consensus of $10.86.
We continue to strengthen our retail real estate platform through transformative redevelopments such as our recently opened expansion at King of Prussia and selected new developments including the highly anticipated Clarksburg Premium Outlets which will open tomorrow and serve the greater Washington D.C. market," said David Simon, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. "Based upon our results to date and expectations for the remainder of 2016, we are once again increasing our full-year 2016 guidance."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Simon Property Group (SPG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Ambarella (AMBA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c
- Culp, Inc. (CFI) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!