Silvercrest Asset Management (SAMG) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.19
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Silvercrest Asset Management (NASDAQ: SAMG) reported Q3 EPS of $0.19, versus $0.17 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $20.5 million, versus $19.95 million reported last year.
Total Assets Under Management ("AUM") of $17.9 billion, inclusive of discretionary AUM of $13.2 billion and non-discretionary AUM of $4.7 billion at September 30, 2016.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Silvercrest Asset Management (SAMG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
- Ciena (CIEN) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c
- Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Offers FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Related EntitiesSilvercrest Asset Management Group, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!