Silvercrest Asset Management (SAMG) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.19
- Futures flat as countdown to Trump's inauguration begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- Oil rallies from one-week low as IEA sees tighter market
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Silvercrest Asset Management (NASDAQ: SAMG) reported Q3 EPS of $0.19, versus $0.17 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $20.5 million, versus $19.95 million reported last year.
Total Assets Under Management ("AUM") of $17.9 billion, inclusive of discretionary AUM of $13.2 billion and non-discretionary AUM of $4.7 billion at September 30, 2016.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Silvercrest Asset Management (SAMG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
- Sandy Spring Bancorp (SASR) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- F.N.B. Corp (FNB) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Related EntitiesSilvercrest Asset Management Group, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!