Silvercrest Asset Management (SAMG) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.17
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Silvercrest Asset Management (NASDAQ: SAMG) reported Q2 EPS of $0.17, versus $0.23 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $19.34 million, versus $18.55 million reported last year.
Total Assets Under Management (“AUM”) of $17.2 billion, inclusive of discretionary AUM of $12.6 billion and non-discretionary AUM of $4.6 billion at June 30, 2016.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Silvercrest Asset Management (SAMG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- DAVIDsTEA Inc. (DTEA) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Names Interim CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Related EntitiesSilvercrest Asset Management Group, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!