Silvercrest Asset Management (SAMG) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.17
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Silvercrest Asset Management (NASDAQ: SAMG) reported Q2 EPS of $0.17, versus $0.23 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $19.34 million, versus $18.55 million reported last year.
Total Assets Under Management (“AUM”) of $17.2 billion, inclusive of discretionary AUM of $12.6 billion and non-discretionary AUM of $4.6 billion at June 30, 2016.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Silvercrest Asset Management (SAMG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wayside Technology Group (WSTG) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.31
- Ruth's Hospitality Group (RUTH) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Comps Rose 2.1%
- Tompkins Financial (TMP) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Related EntitiesSilvercrest Asset Management Group, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!