Silver Spring Networks (SSNI) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Silver Spring Networks (NYSE: SSNI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.13, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of $0.05. Revenue for the quarter came in at $74.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $75.29 million.
“We had another strong quarter, expanding our footprint by approximately 569,000 endpoints, commencing a large smart grid project, and winning additional awards since our last report,” said Mike Bell, President and CEO, Silver Spring Networks. “Our third quarter results, and our high-profile awards in 2016, demonstrate the strong position we have built in our smart grid and smart city markets. We see significant potential for continued innovation and growth in our core markets, and a great opportunity to extend Silver Spring’s platform and solutions into the broader Internet of Important Things™ opportunity.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Silver Spring Networks (SSNI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Verizon Communications (VZ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- 3M Co. (MMM) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Guides In-Line
- Popular (BPOP) Posts Q4 Loss of $0.06/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!