Silver Spring Networks (SSNI) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Silver Spring Networks (NYSE: SSNI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.13, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of $0.05. Revenue for the quarter came in at $74.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $75.29 million.
“We had another strong quarter, expanding our footprint by approximately 569,000 endpoints, commencing a large smart grid project, and winning additional awards since our last report,” said Mike Bell, President and CEO, Silver Spring Networks. “Our third quarter results, and our high-profile awards in 2016, demonstrate the strong position we have built in our smart grid and smart city markets. We see significant potential for continued innovation and growth in our core markets, and a great opportunity to extend Silver Spring’s platform and solutions into the broader Internet of Important Things™ opportunity.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Silver Spring Networks (SSNI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
- Smith & Wesson (SWHC) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- Central Garden & Pet (CENT) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!