Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Silicon Motion Technology (NASDAQ: SIMO) reported Q3 EPS of $1.07, $0.13 better than the analyst estimate of $0.94. Revenue for the quarter came in at $158.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $149.16 million.
“Third quarter sales exceeded our original expectations due to continuing strong demand for our client SSD and eMMC controllers, especially from our NAND flash partners,” said Wallace Kou, President and CEO of Silicon Motion. “We are excited that our NAND flash partners have continued to grow their sales of SSDs to PC OEMs and eMMCs to smartphone OEMs. This has led to further expansion of our market shares in both client SSD controllers and eMMC controllers.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- BMO Financial Group (BMO) Tops Q4 EPS by 25c
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; FY17 adj.-EPS Outlook Boosted
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!