Silicon Labs (SLAB) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Silicon Labs (NASDAQ: SLAB) reported Q3 EPS of $0.77, $0.13 better than the analyst estimate of $0.64. Revenue for the quarter came in at $178.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $173.66 million.
Silicon Labs sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.62-$0.68, versus the consensus of $0.64. Silicon Labs sees Q4 2016 revenue of $176-181 million, versus the consensus of $175.6 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Silicon Labs (SLAB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Zedge, Inc. (ZDGE) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.02
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!