Silicon Labs (SLAB) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Wall Street gains, helped by oil, economic data
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Silicon Labs (NASDAQ: SLAB) reported Q3 EPS of $0.77, $0.13 better than the analyst estimate of $0.64. Revenue for the quarter came in at $178.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $173.66 million.
Silicon Labs sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.62-$0.68, versus the consensus of $0.64. Silicon Labs sees Q4 2016 revenue of $176-181 million, versus the consensus of $175.6 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Silicon Labs (SLAB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
- Central Garden & Pet (CENT) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!