Silicon Labs (SLAB) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Futures fall on Trump's protectionist address
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Calls Apple's (AAPL) Claims 'Baseless'
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Kate Spade (KATE) Said to Attract Interest from Coach (COH) and Michael Kors (KORS) - Bloomberg
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Silicon Labs (NASDAQ: SLAB) reported Q3 EPS of $0.77, $0.13 better than the analyst estimate of $0.64. Revenue for the quarter came in at $178.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $173.66 million.
Silicon Labs sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.62-$0.68, versus the consensus of $0.64. Silicon Labs sees Q4 2016 revenue of $176-181 million, versus the consensus of $175.6 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Silicon Labs (SLAB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Halliburton (HAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Expect Twilio (TWLO) To Exceed Baseline Revenue Estimates, 2017 Guidance Likely Conservative - William Blair
- Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c