Silicon Graphics International Corp. (SGI) Tops Q3 EPS by 19c, Reaffirms FY11 Guidance
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
Silicon Graphics International Corp. (NASDAQ: SGI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.07, $0.19 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.12). Revenue for the quarter came in at $135.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $135.58 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c
- Red Hat (RHT) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Marcus Corp. (MCS) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!