Silicon Graphics International Corp. (SGI) Tops Q3 EPS by 19c, Reaffirms FY11 Guidance
- Wall Street flat as investors look for clues on rates
- Agrium (AGU), PotashCorp (POT) Said in Merger Talks
- Apple (AAPL) Determined to Receive Up to EUR13 Billion in Undue Irish Tax Breaks - EC
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Ends Merger Talks with Hershey (HSY)
- Oil falls as dollar rallies again; storm fears limit downside
Silicon Graphics International Corp. (NASDAQ: SGI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.07, $0.19 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.12). Revenue for the quarter came in at $135.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $135.58 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SGI Opens European Research Centre in Collaboration With the Irish Centre for High-End Computing
- Prospect Capital (PSEC) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- UPDATE: Phibro Animal Health (PAHC) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!