Silicon Graphics International Corp. (SGI) Tops Q3 EPS by 19c, Reaffirms FY11 Guidance
- Stock futures fall after two-day market rally
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Zuckerberg: For the first time 1 billion people used Facebook (FB) in a day
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- Investors pull record $29.5 billion from equity funds in China-driven rout: BAML
Silicon Graphics International Corp. (NASDAQ: SGI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.07, $0.19 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.12). Revenue for the quarter came in at $135.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $135.58 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Smith & Wesson (SWHC) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c; Issues Strong Q2, FY16 Outlook
- Splunk (SPLK) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, FY Revenue Guidance Beats
- Omnivision Technologies (OVTI) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c; Issues Light Q2 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!