Silicon Graphics International Corp. (SGI) Tops Q3 EPS by 19c, Reaffirms FY11 Guidance
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Orders Outpace in July; Best Buy Slumps on Outlook; iPad News Aplenty
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/26: (TUBE) (CHMT) (ARUN) Higher; (SWHC) (RGR) (TIVO) Lower (more...)
- TiVo, Inc. (TIVO) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Offers Q3 Guidance
- Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Cuts FY15 Outlook
- Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Guides Q4 EPS, Revs
Silicon Graphics International Corp. (NASDAQ: SGI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.07, $0.19 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.12). Revenue for the quarter came in at $135.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $135.58 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aruba Networks, Inc. (ARUN) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, Raises FY15 Operating Margin Target
- DSW, Inc. (DSW) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c
- iKang Healthcare Group (KANG) Misses Q4 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!