Signet Jewelers (SIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c; Comps Outpaced; Guides Q4, FY17 EPS Above Views
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Signet Jewelers (NYSE: SIG) reported Q3 EPS of $0.30, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $0.20. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.19 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.18 billion.
Comps fell 2.0 percent, versus a drop of 3.9 percent expected.
Signet Jewelers sees Q4 2017 EPS of $4.00-$4.20, versus the consensus of $3.97.
Signet Jewelers sees FY2017 EPS of $7.38-$7.58, versus the consensus of $7.27.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Signet Jewelers (SIG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Finisar (FNSR) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Above the Street
- Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; Boosts FY17 EPS Guidance
- DAVIDsTEA Inc. (DTEA) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Names Interim CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!