Signet Jewelers (SIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c; Comps Outpaced; Guides Q4, FY17 EPS Above Views
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Signet Jewelers (NYSE: SIG) reported Q3 EPS of $0.30, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $0.20. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.19 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.18 billion.
Comps fell 2.0 percent, versus a drop of 3.9 percent expected.
Signet Jewelers sees Q4 2017 EPS of $4.00-$4.20, versus the consensus of $3.97.
Signet Jewelers sees FY2017 EPS of $7.38-$7.58, versus the consensus of $7.27.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Signet Jewelers (SIG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) May Be Close To Selling Credit Business, Likely Positive For Stock - Northcoast Research
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- SunTrust Banks (STI) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!