Signet Jewelers (SIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c; Comps Outpaced; Guides Q4, FY17 EPS Above Views
- Dow sets record high as bank rally continues
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Signet Jewelers (NYSE: SIG) reported Q3 EPS of $0.30, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $0.20. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.19 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.18 billion.
Comps fell 2.0 percent, versus a drop of 3.9 percent expected.
Signet Jewelers sees Q4 2017 EPS of $4.00-$4.20, versus the consensus of $3.97.
Signet Jewelers sees FY2017 EPS of $7.38-$7.58, versus the consensus of $7.27.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Signet Jewelers (SIG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Johnson Controls (JCI) Offers FY17 Outlook; Provides Expectations for 2020
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- MeetMe (MEET) Announces Strong CPM Data for November 2016; Reaffirms Q4, FY16 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!