Signet Jewelers (SIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c; Comps Outpaced; Guides Q4, FY17 EPS Above Views
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Signet Jewelers (NYSE: SIG) reported Q3 EPS of $0.30, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $0.20. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.19 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.18 billion.
Comps fell 2.0 percent, versus a drop of 3.9 percent expected.
Signet Jewelers sees Q4 2017 EPS of $4.00-$4.20, versus the consensus of $3.97.
Signet Jewelers sees FY2017 EPS of $7.38-$7.58, versus the consensus of $7.27.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Signet Jewelers (SIG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Dollar General (DG) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c; Comps Light of Views; Sees FY16 EPS at Low-End of Growth Outlook
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Comps Up 16%; Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!