Signet Jewelers (SIG) Misses Q2 EPS Views; Cuts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Signet Jewelers (NYSE: SIG) reported Q2 EPS of $1.14, $0.31 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.45. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.4 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.44 billion.
Comps fell 2.3%.
Signet Jewelers sees Q3 2017 EPS of $0.17-$0.25, versus the consensus of $0.50.
Signet Jewelers sees FY2017 EPS of $7.25-$7.55, versus the consensus of $8.22.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Signet Jewelers (SIG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01; Guides Below the Street
- Cooper Cos. (COO) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, Offers FY17 Guidance
- Destination Maternity (DEST) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.09/Share; Comps Fell 5.2%