Sierra Wireless (SWIR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Sierra Wireless (NASDAQ: SWIR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.13, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.09. Revenue for the quarter came in at $153.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $150.8 million.
“In the third quarter of 2016, we delivered financial results that were in line with our expectations, while also strengthening our strategic position with new product launches, new design wins and the acquisition of Bluetooth innovator, Blue Creation,” said Jason Cohenour, President and CEO. “Looking forward, we expect stronger financial results in the fourth quarter, including sequential and year-over-year revenue growth.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sierra Wireless (SWIR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Good Times Restaurants (GTIM) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01; Guides Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!