Sierra Wireless (SWIR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
- Wall St. gains across sectors ahead of Trump inauguration
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
- Investment Focus: History suggests Trump month will be stocks down, dollar up
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Sierra Wireless (NASDAQ: SWIR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.13, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.09. Revenue for the quarter came in at $153.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $150.8 million.
“In the third quarter of 2016, we delivered financial results that were in line with our expectations, while also strengthening our strategic position with new product launches, new design wins and the acquisition of Bluetooth innovator, Blue Creation,” said Jason Cohenour, President and CEO. “Looking forward, we expect stronger financial results in the fourth quarter, including sequential and year-over-year revenue growth.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sierra Wireless (SWIR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Tucows (TCX) to Acquire eNom from Rightside (NAME) for $83.5M
- AIG (AIG) Enters Reinsurance Agreement with Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Unit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!