Sierra Wireless (SWIR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Sierra Wireless (NASDAQ: SWIR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.13, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.09. Revenue for the quarter came in at $153.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $150.8 million.
“In the third quarter of 2016, we delivered financial results that were in line with our expectations, while also strengthening our strategic position with new product launches, new design wins and the acquisition of Bluetooth innovator, Blue Creation,” said Jason Cohenour, President and CEO. “Looking forward, we expect stronger financial results in the fourth quarter, including sequential and year-over-year revenue growth.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sierra Wireless (SWIR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!