Siemens AG (SI) Q2 EPS Drops 68% to EUR 1.16; Top-Line Shows Improvement
- Top 10 News for 8/22 - 8/26: Yellen Hints at Hike; Muddy Waters Picks New Target; Pfizer, Medivation/Pfizer Make it Official
- Carl Icahn Bought 2.3M Herbalife (HLF) Shares Today, Rips Bill Ackman
- Janet Yellen Jackson Hole Speech; Rate Hike Case has Strengthened
- Wall Street slips in wake of comments by top Fed officials
- Apollo Global to Acquire Rackspace (RAX) in $4.3B Deal
Siemens AG (NYSE: SI) reported that second-quarter revs rose 7 percent on an adjusted basis from €17.72 billion last year to €19.30 billion in the current period. Net income fell from €3.174 billion down to €1.053 billion. EPS moved from €3.58 to €1.16.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Big Lots (BIG) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.52; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- UPDATE: Talend S.A (TLND) Posts Q2 Loss of $0.31/Share; Guides Q3, FY16
- Splunk (SPLK): Revenue Momentum Continues; Cloud Performance Strong - Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!