Siemens AG (SI) Q2 EPS Drops 68% to EUR 1.16; Top-Line Shows Improvement
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/2: (GLRI) (HELI) (XOOM) Higher; (WPCS) (GTSI) (XCO) Lower
- Accenture (ACN) to Sell Navitaire in $830M Deal
- Centene (CNC) to Acquire Health Net (HNT) in ~$6.8B Deal
Siemens AG (NYSE: SI) reported that second-quarter revs rose 7 percent on an adjusted basis from €17.72 billion last year to €19.30 billion in the current period. Net income fell from €3.174 billion down to €1.053 billion. EPS moved from €3.58 to €1.16.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- All Aboard Florida Names Siemens Maintenance Provider For Trains; Maintenance Work to Create Approximately 110 New Jobs
- International Speedway (ISCA) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c; Boosts FY15 Outlook
- McCormick & Co. (MKC) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!