Siemens AG (SI) Q2 EPS Drops 68% to EUR 1.16; Top-Line Shows Improvement
- Market Wrap: Exting Sales Lag in Nov.; Achillion Ramps on ACH-3102, -3422 Results; Gilead Hit on Hep C Snub
- Gilead (GILD) Tanks; Analyst Comments on Express Scripts (ESRX) Viekira Pak Announcement (ABBV)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/22: (PRLS) (VNDA) (CHK) Higher; (SCS) (LHO) Lower (more...)
- Steelcase Inc. (SCS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Offers Guidance
- Twitter (TWTR) Active on Renewed Dick Costolo Chatter
Siemens AG (NYSE: SI) reported that second-quarter revs rose 7 percent on an adjusted basis from €17.72 billion last year to €19.30 billion in the current period. Net income fell from €3.174 billion down to €1.053 billion. EPS moved from €3.58 to €1.16.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MEDIA ALERT: Unify Launches Digital Magazine Focused on the New Way to Work
- Cintas Corp. (CTAS) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c, Raises FY15 EPS Guidance
- Paychex (PAYX) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!