Siemens AG (SI) Q2 EPS Drops 68% to EUR 1.16; Top-Line Shows Improvement
- Wall St ends flat; Disney, retailers dip on sales worries
- Why Martin Shkreli ONLY Cares About KaloBios Pharma's (KBIO) Stock Price
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- FBR Capital's Ives Sees Growing Apple Watch Interest (AAPL)
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Giant Stuffed Teddy Bear Lead Charge
Siemens AG (NYSE: SI) reported that second-quarter revs rose 7 percent on an adjusted basis from €17.72 billion last year to €19.30 billion in the current period. Net income fell from €3.174 billion down to €1.053 billion. EPS moved from €3.58 to €1.16.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Students from California Named Region One Siemens Competition Winners
- Caleres (CAL) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c, Guides FY15 EPS In-Line
- Analog Devices (ADI) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!