Siemens AG (SI) Q2 EPS Drops 68% to EUR 1.16; Top-Line Shows Improvement
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Siemens AG (NYSE: SI) reported that second-quarter revs rose 7 percent on an adjusted basis from €17.72 billion last year to €19.30 billion in the current period. Net income fell from €3.174 billion down to €1.053 billion. EPS moved from €3.58 to €1.16.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!