Siemens (SI) Q3 Net Income Falls on Improved Revs
- Willis Group (WSH), Towers Watson (TW) Enter ~$18B Merger Agreement
- Celgene (CELG), Juno (JUNO) Announce 10-Year Collaboration Agreement
- Emerson Electric (EMR) Plans to Spin Network Power Unit; Will Explore Other Options
- Baird Bullish on Tesla Motors (TSLA) Into Q2 Delivery Announcement
- Cenovus Energy (CVE) to Sell Heritage Royalty LP in $3.3B Deal
Siemens AG (NYSE: SI) reports Q3 EPS of €0.83, versus €1.62 reported for the same period a year ago. Revenue for the quarter was €17.844 billion, compared to €17.425 billion in Q310.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ConAgra Foods (CAG) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Plans to Exit Private Brands Operations
- ERBA Diagnostics (ERB Posts Surprise Q1 Loss
- China Jo-Jo Drugstores (CJJD) Swings to Q4 Profit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!