Siemens (SI) Q3 Net Income Falls on Improved Revs
- Market Wrap: Home Prices Gain at Slower Pace; Twitter Soars in Q2; Ford Opts for Apple
- Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) Posts Q2 EPS of 2c/Share, Beats Views; Guides FY14 Revs Above Expectations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/29: (TWTR) (ZLTQ) (X) Higher; (NTRI) (BWLD) (DWA) Lower (more...)
- Amgen, Inc. (AMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- Carl Icahn Sells Nearly 4M Family Dollar Stores, Inc. (FDO) Shares
Siemens AG (NYSE: SI) reports Q3 EPS of €0.83, versus €1.62 reported for the same period a year ago. Revenue for the quarter was €17.844 billion, compared to €17.425 billion in Q310.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Rock-Tenn Co. (RKT) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c
- Willis Group Holdings (WSH) Misses Q2 EPS by 10c
- Highwoods Properties (HIW) Tops Q2 FFO by 7c, Updates Gudiance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!