Siemens (SI) Q3 Net Income Falls on Improved Revs
- Stock futures track rise in global equities, oil
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) to Spin, Merge Enterprise Services Business with CSC (CSC)
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Says FDA Will Not Complete Review of Eteplirsen by PDUFA Date
- Oil nudges $50 a barrel as investors bet on shrinking overhang
- Tiffany & Co. (TIF) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.74; Updates FY16 Outlook
Siemens AG (NYSE: SI) reports Q3 EPS of €0.83, versus €1.62 reported for the same period a year ago. Revenue for the quarter was €17.844 billion, compared to €17.425 billion in Q310.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Siemens Partners with U.S. Army’s Installation Management Command HQs in Germany to Save Energy, Cut Costs
- Nordson Corp. (NDSN) Tops Q2 EPS Expectations; Guides Q3 EPS Above Views
- Best Buy (BBY) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c; Comps Outpace Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!