Siemens (SI) Q3 Net Income Falls on Improved Revs
- Wall Street moves higher after Brexit-induced selloff
- LendingClub (LC) Appoints Scott Sanborn as CEO
- Dow Chemical (DOW) Announces Actions to Improve Cost Synergies; Will Cut ~2,500 Jobs
- U.S. first-quarter GDP revised up, Brexit risk to outlook
- McKesson (MCK) Enters Merger Agreement with Change Healthcare
Siemens AG (NYSE: SI) reports Q3 EPS of €0.83, versus €1.62 reported for the same period a year ago. Revenue for the quarter was €17.844 billion, compared to €17.425 billion in Q310.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barnes & Noble Education (BNED) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c; Comps Rose 4.5%
- Factset Research Systems (FDS) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; New Directors Elected
- Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q4 EPS by 7c; Guides FY17 Modestly Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!