Shutterstock (SSTK) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK) reported Q3 EPS of $0.40, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of $0.32. Revenue for the quarter came in at $123.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $127.58 million.
Key Operating Metrics
- Paid downloads increased 8%
- Revenue per download increased 5%
- Image collection expanded 61% to 102.7 million images
- Video collection expanded 64% to 5.4 million clips
Shutterstock sees FY2016 revenue of $495-510 million, versus the consensus of $504.5 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Shutterstock (SSTK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Enzo Biochem (ENZ) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- Vince Holding (VNCE) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sales Miss; Guides FY Sales Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!