Shutterstock (SSTK) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK) reported Q3 EPS of $0.40, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of $0.32. Revenue for the quarter came in at $123.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $127.58 million.
Key Operating Metrics
- Paid downloads increased 8%
- Revenue per download increased 5%
- Image collection expanded 61% to 102.7 million images
- Video collection expanded 64% to 5.4 million clips
Shutterstock sees FY2016 revenue of $495-510 million, versus the consensus of $504.5 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Shutterstock (SSTK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- U.S. Bancorp (USB) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Eli Lilly (LLY) to Acquire CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) for $960M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!