Shutterfly (SFLY) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Shutterfly (NASDAQ: SFLY) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.86), $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.92). Revenue for the quarter came in at $187.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $183.59 million.
Shutterfly sees Q4 2016 EPS of $2.57-$2.86, versus the consensus of $2.73. Shutterfly sees Q4 2016 revenue of $557-587 million, versus the consensus of $584.2 million.
Shutterfly sees FY2016 EPS of $0.40-$0.66, versus the consensus of $0.52. Shutterfly sees FY2016 revenue of $1.13-1.16 billion, versus the consensus of $1.15 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Shutterfly (SFLY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Ciena (CIEN) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!