Shutterfly (SFLY) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Seen as Kraft Heinz's (KHC) Next Logical Takeover Target - Credit Suisse
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Shutterfly (NASDAQ: SFLY) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.86), $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.92). Revenue for the quarter came in at $187.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $183.59 million.
Shutterfly sees Q4 2016 EPS of $2.57-$2.86, versus the consensus of $2.73. Shutterfly sees Q4 2016 revenue of $557-587 million, versus the consensus of $584.2 million.
Shutterfly sees FY2016 EPS of $0.40-$0.66, versus the consensus of $0.52. Shutterfly sees FY2016 revenue of $1.13-1.16 billion, versus the consensus of $1.15 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Shutterfly (SFLY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Guides Q4, FY17
- AeroVironment (AVAV) Misses Q2 EPS by 17c
- Korn/Ferry International (KFY) Misses Q2 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!