Shutterfly (SFLY) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Shutterfly (NASDAQ: SFLY) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.86), $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.92). Revenue for the quarter came in at $187.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $183.59 million.
Shutterfly sees Q4 2016 EPS of $2.57-$2.86, versus the consensus of $2.73. Shutterfly sees Q4 2016 revenue of $557-587 million, versus the consensus of $584.2 million.
Shutterfly sees FY2016 EPS of $0.40-$0.66, versus the consensus of $0.52. Shutterfly sees FY2016 revenue of $1.13-1.16 billion, versus the consensus of $1.15 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Shutterfly (SFLY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) Misses Q4 EPS by 11c, Offers Outlook
- Simmons First National Corp (SFNC) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!