Shutterfly, Inc. (SFLY) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c
- Wall St. shares up after U.S. data, technology sector leads
- ADP Employment Change 190K vs 200K Expected
- Bears Roar Back... Short Seller Schools Jim Cramer on Ambarella (AMBA)
- GoPro (GPRO) Numbers Cut at Piper Jaffray Following Ambarella (AMBA) Results
- Netflix (NFLX) is Down 19% Since Mid-August... Here's the Rub
Shutterfly, Inc. (Nasdaq: SFLY) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.27), $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.26). Revenue for the quarter came in at $57.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $53.44 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Boosts FY15 EPS OUtlook
- Exa (EXA) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Navistar (NAV) Posts Q3 GAAP Loss of 34c/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!