Shutterfly, Inc. (SFLY) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Shutterfly, Inc. (Nasdaq: SFLY) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.27), $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.26). Revenue for the quarter came in at $57.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $53.44 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Shutterfly (SFLY) Shares Hit Amid Amazon Photo Printing Headlines
- Shutterfly (SFLY) Weakness an Overreaction - Baird
- Iao Kun Group (IKGH) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.65
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!