Shutterfly, Inc. (SFLY) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c
- Market Wrap: Job Gains = Rate Hikes, FOMC Says; Icahn Makes it 'Hertz' So Good; Int'l Rectifier Draws Buyer
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/20: (SMTC) (SBH) Higher; (KIN) (PRCP) (HPQ) Lower (more...)
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line; Issues In-Line Q4 EPS Outlook
- Many Fed Officials Said Job Gains Might Bring Rate Rise Sooner; Labor Market Still Far from Normal
- Icahn Files 13D on Hertz Global Holdings (HTZ); Seeks Talks with Management
Shutterfly, Inc. (Nasdaq: SFLY) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.27), $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.26). Revenue for the quarter came in at $57.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $53.44 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Hellman & Friedman Said to Approach Shutterfly (SFLY)
- Shutterfly (SFLY) Would Consider Offers in $60 Area, Says Baird
- CACI International Inc. (CACI) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!