Shutterfly, Inc. (SFLY) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c
- Market Wrap: Men's Wearhouse/Jos. A. Bank Strike Deal; Fuel Cell Stocks Pop, Drop; Bye, Bye Fannie and Freddie?
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 03/11: (OXGN) (PRMW) (PAY) Higher; (MX) (KTOS) (PLUG) Lower
- Men's Wearhouse (MW) to Acquire Jos. A. Bank (JOSB) for $65/Share Cash
- The End of Fannie (FNMA) and Freddie (FMCC)?
- Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. (DKS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Issues Mixed Q1, FY14 Outlook
Shutterfly, Inc. (Nasdaq: SFLY) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.27), $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.26). Revenue for the quarter came in at $57.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $53.44 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fox Factory Holding Corp. (FOXF) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1, FY14
- Caesars Entertainment (CZR) Reports Q4 Loss of $12.83/sh
- Evolving Systems, Inc. (EVOL) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!