ShoreTel (SHOR) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
ShoreTel (NASDAQ: SHOR) reported Q1 EPS of $0.01, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.01). Revenue for the quarter came in at $86.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $89.04 million.
ShoreTel sees Q2 2017 revenue of $84-90 million, versus the consensus of $89.0 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ShoreTel (SHOR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- New Oriental Education (EDU) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Bank of America (BAC): Profits Likely Without Rate Hikes - FBR
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!