Shoe Carnival (SCVL) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c, Offers Outlook
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Shoe Carnival (NASDAQ: SCVL) reported Q3 EPS of $0.54, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.56. Revenue for the quarter came in at $274.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $278.33 million.
Comps declined 0.4%.
Shoe Carnival sees FY2016 EPS of $1.46-$1.51, versus the consensus of $1.60. Shoe Carnival sees FY2016 revenue of $1.00-1.01 billion, versus the consensus of $1.01 billion.
- comparable store sales increase ranging from approximately 0.5 percent to 0.9 percent.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Shoe Carnival (SCVL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; Boosts FY17 EPS Guidance
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!