Shenandoah Telecom Co (SHEN) Posts Q3 Loss of 16c/Share
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Shenandoah Telecom Co (NASDAQ: SHEN) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.16), which may not compare with the analyst estimate of $0.14. Revenue for the quarter came in at $156.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $161.09 million.
Adjusted OIBDA (Operating Income Before Depreciation and Amortization) increased 100.4% to $73.7 million in the third quarter of 2016 from $36.8 million in the third quarter of 2015. Continuing OIBDA (Adjusted OIBDA less the benefit received from the waived Sprint management fee over the next six years) increased 74.5% to $64.2 million.
President and CEO Christopher E. French commented, “Our third quarter results reflect our first full quarter including the assets and customers gained through our acquisition of nTelos. In addition to the resulting increases in wireless, revenue and OIBDA also increased in our cable and wireline segments. As we complete the operational changes related to blending our wireless operations, we are increasingly energized by the opportunities across all segments and our larger footprint and presence in the Mid-Atlantic region. We are focused on leveraging the consistent coverage and high speed access of our state-of-the-art networks to serve our large and growing customer base.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Shenandoah Telecom Co (SHEN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
- Ambarella (AMBA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!