Shenandoah Telecom Co (SHEN) Misses Q2 EPS Views; adj.-OIBDA Rose 48.5%
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Shenandoah Telecom Co (NASDAQ: SHEN) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.14), $0.39 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.25. Revenue for the quarter came in at $130.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $93.96 million.
Adjusted OIBDA (Operating Income Before Depreciation and Amortization) increased 48.5% to $55.9 million in the second quarter of 2016 from $37.6 million in the second quarter of 2015. Continuing OIBDA (Adjusted OIBDA less the benefit received from the waived Sprint management fee over the next six years) increased 32.3% to $49.8 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Shenandoah Telecom Co (SHEN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Beneficial Mutual Bancorp (BNCL) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!