Shenandoah Telecom Co (SHEN) Misses Q2 EPS Views; adj.-OIBDA Rose 48.5%
- World stocks hold near 16-month highs after strong week
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Oil edges higher on optimism over non-OPEC output cuts
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Shenandoah Telecom Co (NASDAQ: SHEN) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.14), $0.39 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.25. Revenue for the quarter came in at $130.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $93.96 million.
Adjusted OIBDA (Operating Income Before Depreciation and Amortization) increased 48.5% to $55.9 million in the second quarter of 2016 from $37.6 million in the second quarter of 2015. Continuing OIBDA (Adjusted OIBDA less the benefit received from the waived Sprint management fee over the next six years) increased 32.3% to $49.8 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Shenandoah Telecom Co (SHEN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Xactly Corporation (XTLY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- DAVIDsTEA Inc. (DTEA) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Names Interim CFO