Shenandoah Telecom Co (SHEN) Misses Q2 EPS Views; adj.-OIBDA Rose 48.5%
- Wall Street dips as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Shenandoah Telecom Co (NASDAQ: SHEN) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.14), $0.39 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.25. Revenue for the quarter came in at $130.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $93.96 million.
Adjusted OIBDA (Operating Income Before Depreciation and Amortization) increased 48.5% to $55.9 million in the second quarter of 2016 from $37.6 million in the second quarter of 2015. Continuing OIBDA (Adjusted OIBDA less the benefit received from the waived Sprint management fee over the next six years) increased 32.3% to $49.8 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Shenandoah Telecom Co (SHEN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Union Pacific (UNP) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Sandy Spring Bancorp (SASR) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Check Point Software Technology (CHKP) Tops Q4 EPS by 21c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!