Shaw Communications Inc. (SJR) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Names Laurent Potdevin as CEO; Chairman Chip Wilson Resigns
- Rambus (RMBS) Enters Initial $280M License Agreement with Micron (MU)
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Toll Brothers, Inc. (TOL) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c
Shaw Communications Inc. (NYSE: SJR) reported Q1 EPS of $0.43, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.46. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.28 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.29 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- Medley Capital Corp. (MCC) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Technical Communications Corp. (TCCO) Swings to Q4 Profit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!