Shares of Wave Systems Corp. (WAVX) Crash
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
Shares of Wave Systems Corp. (NASDAQ: WAVX) are moving lower today after the company reported disappointing earnings. Shares of the company were down 25 percent in early trading on Friday. The company posted a loss of -0.09c per share vs. -0.03 for the same period last year. Total net revenues was $7.0 million, compared with $7.5 million in Q1 '11 and $11.0 million in Q4 '11.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Libbey (LBY) Tops Q4 EPS Views
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY15 Outlook
- Gain Capital (GCAP) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!