Shares of Wave Systems Corp. (WAVX) Crash
- Stocks Tank as QE Nears End, Major Fund Winds Down, and Ebola Fears
- Market Wrap: Private Employment Expands in Sept.; BofA CEO Becomes Chairman; U.S. Secret Service Director Resigns
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan Elected as Chairman
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/01: (RLD) (DRL) (DTV) Higher; (WILN) (NLNK) (PLTA) Lower (more...)
- Investors Yank $23.5 Billion From PIMCO in 3 Days Amid Gross Exit
Shares of Wave Systems Corp. (NASDAQ: WAVX) are moving lower today after the company reported disappointing earnings. Shares of the company were down 25 percent in early trading on Friday. The company posted a loss of -0.09c per share vs. -0.03 for the same period last year. Total net revenues was $7.0 million, compared with $7.5 million in Q1 '11 and $11.0 million in Q4 '11.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: AZZ, Inc. (AZZ) Misses Q2 EPS Views; Affirms FY15 Outlook
- Lakeland Industries (LAKE) Surges on Expected Rise in Demand for Hazmat Suits Amid U.S. Ebola Case
- SYNNEX Corp. (SNX) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c; Issues Q4 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!