Shares of Wave Systems Corp. (WAVX) Crash
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
Shares of Wave Systems Corp. (NASDAQ: WAVX) are moving lower today after the company reported disappointing earnings. Shares of the company were down 25 percent in early trading on Friday. The company posted a loss of -0.09c per share vs. -0.03 for the same period last year. Total net revenues was $7.0 million, compared with $7.5 million in Q1 '11 and $11.0 million in Q4 '11.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Himax Technologies (HIMX) to Neutral
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on IHS Markit (INFO) Following 4Q
- Charles Schwab (SCHW) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!