Shares of Wave Systems Corp. (WAVX) Crash
- Top 10 News for 8/22 - 8/26: Yellen Hints at Hike; Muddy Waters Picks New Target; Pfizer, Medivation/Pfizer Make it Official
- Carl Icahn Bought 2.3M Herbalife (HLF) Shares Today, Rips Bill Ackman
- Janet Yellen Jackson Hole Speech; Rate Hike Case has Strengthened
- Wall Street slips in wake of comments by top Fed officials
- Apollo Global to Acquire Rackspace (RAX) in $4.3B Deal
Shares of Wave Systems Corp. (NASDAQ: WAVX) are moving lower today after the company reported disappointing earnings. Shares of the company were down 25 percent in early trading on Friday. The company posted a loss of -0.09c per share vs. -0.03 for the same period last year. Total net revenues was $7.0 million, compared with $7.5 million in Q1 '11 and $11.0 million in Q4 '11.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pure Storage, Inc. (PSTG) Tops Q2 Views
- UPDATE: Brocade Communications (BRCD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Jobs data to be a big deal for record-high stocks
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!