Shares of DragonWave (DRWI) Down 5+% Amid Q1 Miss, Weak Outlook
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
DragonWave (Nasdaq: DRWI) shares have fallen about 5 percent in Wednesday's after-hours session following a quarterly miss and Q2 guidance which looked concerning. After closing at $3.48, the stock is now down to $3.29.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JDS Uniphase (JDSU), Ciena (CIEN) Tick Higher on Finisar (FNSR) Results, Outlook
- Total (TOT) to Acquire Majority Stake in InterOil (IOC) PNG Play for ~$3.6B
- InterOil (IOC) Reverses as Total Deal Has Plenty of Catches
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!