Shares of Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Tumble 9% as Sales Miss, Q2 Outlook Looks Weak
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
- Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +15 to 462 (447 Prior)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; adj.-Backlog Up 6%
Bed Bath & Beyond (Nasdaq: BBBY) shares now down about 9 percent as Q1 sales missed and the company's Q2 outlook came in below the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NHTSA Chief Indicates Tesla (TSLA) Autopilot Crash Should Not Slow Self-Driving Tech - DJ
- HNI Corp. (HNI) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Guides FY16 EPS to Strong Side of Ests
- China Advanced Construction Materials (CADC) Surges on Open
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!