Shares of Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Tumble 9% as Sales Miss, Q2 Outlook Looks Weak
- Top 10 News for 5/26 - 5/29: Charter, Time Warner Cable Formally Enter Deal; Revised Q1 GDP Tops Tempered Expectations
- Humana (HUM) Said to Consider Sale Amid Receipt of Takeover Interest
- U.S. GDP Fell 0.7% in Q1 Amid Weaker Goods Exports, Business Investment - 2nd Est.
- Equinix (EQIX) to Acquire TelecityGroup in $3.6B Deal
- Merck (MRK) Issues Positive Update on KEYTRUDA Phase 2 in Colorectal Cancer, Other Solid Tumors
Bed Bath & Beyond (Nasdaq: BBBY) shares now down about 9 percent as Q1 sales missed and the company's Q2 outlook came in below the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oncothyreon (ONTY) Hits Session Highs
- Pacific Sunwear (PSUN) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c, Offers Q2 Guidance
- VBL Therapeutics (VBLT) Shares Advance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!