Shares of Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Tumble 9% as Sales Miss, Q2 Outlook Looks Weak
- Top 10 News for 4/25 - 4/29: Merger Madness!; Valeant Hies New Boss; Icahn's Exit of Apple Could be Telling Sign
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Exclusive: Yahoo's bidder shortlist points to cash deal -sources
- Yen posts biggest weekly gain since 2008, stocks slip
Bed Bath & Beyond (Nasdaq: BBBY) shares now down about 9 percent as Q1 sales missed and the company's Q2 outlook came in below the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yingli Green Energy (YGE) Files to Delay 20-F Submission; Will Disclose Going Concern; Offers Prelim. FY16 Results
- AstraZeneca (AZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Offers FY16 Outlook
- Portland General Electric (POR) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Trims Fy16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!