Shares of Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Tumble 9% as Sales Miss, Q2 Outlook Looks Weak
- Oil jumps 8 percent, biggest three-day surge since 1990
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Buy
- After Hours Stocks Movers 08/31: (TRVN) (MTRX) (SUNE) Higher; (ADEP) Lower (more...)
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) to Acquire Scioderm in ~$950M Deal
- Wall Street's worst month in three years ends on a sour note
Bed Bath & Beyond (Nasdaq: BBBY) shares now down about 9 percent as Q1 sales missed and the company's Q2 outlook came in below the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Axion Power (AXPW) Gets Delisting Notice
- Arch Coal (ACI) Extends 2020 Exchange Offer
- Esperion Therapeutics (ESPR) on Watch Following FDA Approval of Repatha (AMGN)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!