Shares of Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Tumble 9% as Sales Miss, Q2 Outlook Looks Weak
- Wall St. rises as Yellen hints at 'gradual' rate hikes
- Yellen Semiannual Testimony to Congress: Economy to Warrant Only Gradual Rate Increases
- Time Warner (TWX) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c; Approves $5B Common Stock Buyback Plan
- Oil rises after third-biggest daily fall since 2008 crisis
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 02/10: (BTU) (AKAM) (EDE) Higher; (MSTX) (CTIC) (SCTY) Lower (more...)
Bed Bath & Beyond (Nasdaq: BBBY) shares now down about 9 percent as Q1 sales missed and the company's Q2 outlook came in below the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Humana (HUM) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Issues Strong FY16 EPS Outlook
- Orbotech Ltd (ORBK) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Mattson Technology (MTSN) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Issues Q1 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!