Shares of Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Tumble 9% as Sales Miss, Q2 Outlook Looks Weak
- Willis Group (WSH), Towers Watson (TW) Enter ~$18B Merger Agreement
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 06/30: (JUNO) (WSH) (PNR) Higher; (ETRM) (APOL) (SNE) Lower (more...)
- UPDATE: Greece Said to Request Two-Year Bailout Program From ESM (GREK) (NBG)
- Baird Bullish on Tesla Motors (TSLA) Into Q2 Delivery Announcement
- Celgene (CELG), Juno (JUNO) Announce 10-Year Collaboration Agreement
Bed Bath & Beyond (Nasdaq: BBBY) shares now down about 9 percent as Q1 sales missed and the company's Q2 outlook came in below the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides Q2 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Apollo Education Group (APOL) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c
- IsoRay (ISR) Announces Cesium-131 Selected For Use in Study by Chicago Prostate Cancer Center
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!