Shares of Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Tumble 9% as Sales Miss, Q2 Outlook Looks Weak
- Fed Drops 'Considerable Time', Says Can be 'Patient' on Rates
- Wall Street Looks to Profit from New and Improved Cuba Relations (CUBA) (RCL) (CCL)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/17: (ASPX) (VOLC) (DRIV) Higher; (NVGN) (BEAV) (RT) Lower
- Philips N.V. (PHG) to Acquire Volcano (VOLC) in $1B Deal
- Morgan Stanley Sees Major Server Cycle in 2015, Upgrades IT Hardware Sector (HPQ) (STX) (WDC) (QLGC)
Bed Bath & Beyond (Nasdaq: BBBY) shares now down about 9 percent as Q1 sales missed and the company's Q2 outlook came in below the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shire plc (SHPG) Said Considering Bid for NPS Pharma (NPSP)
- NQ Mobile (NQ) Plans Presentation of Q1 - Q3 Results on Dec. 18th
- General Mills (GIS) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Reaffirms FY15 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!