Shares of Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Tumble 9% as Sales Miss, Q2 Outlook Looks Weak
- ITC Holdings (ITC) to Review of Strategic Alternatives Including Sale
- Wall St. dips with health, consumer shares; gains for November
- Market Wrap: Pending Sales Edge Higher in Oct.; Yuan Added to IMF's SDR; Amazon Shows-off Drone Tech
- SunTrust's Bob Peck Highlights 10 Candidates to Replace Yahoo! (YHOO) CEO Marissa Mayer
- After-Hours Stock Movers 11/30: (HFFC) (BLOX) (MFRM) Higher; (NQ) (AMSG) (SSH) Lower (more...)
Bed Bath & Beyond (Nasdaq: BBBY) shares now down about 9 percent as Q1 sales missed and the company's Q2 outlook came in below the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Acorn International (ATV) Plans to Hold Investor Conference Call
- FINRA on KaloBios Pharma (KBIO) 'we are not able to comment on open matters'
- iKang Healthcare (KANG) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.17
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!