Shares of Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Tumble 9% as Sales Miss, Q2 Outlook Looks Weak
- CDC confirms first Ebola case diagnosed in the U.S. (TKMR)
- ADP Employment Change 213K vs 205K Expected
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Sees New Era in Biotech Investing; Reinstates Coverage on 7 Large-Cap Names
- 5 Wall Street Firms Slash eBay (EBAY) Rating Amid PayPal Spin-Off
- Consumer Solar Company Vivint Solar (VSLR) Prices IPO at Low End of Range
Bed Bath & Beyond (Nasdaq: BBBY) shares now down about 9 percent as Q1 sales missed and the company's Q2 outlook came in below the Street.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GoPro (GPRO) Rated Sell at Citron Research
- Cintas Corp. (CTAS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Guidance FY 2015
- Westport (WPRT) Updates on HPDI 2.0 Program; Cuts FY14 Revenue Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!