Shake Shack (SHAK) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c, Offers FY16 & FY17 Guidance
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Shake Shack (NYSE: SHAK) reported Q3 EPS of $0.15, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.14. Revenue for the quarter came in at $74.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $69.33 million.
- Same-Shack sales increased 2.9%.
Shake Shack sees FY2016 revenue of $264-265 million, versus the consensus of $258.55 million.
Shake Shack sees FY2016 revenue of $348-352 million, versus the consensus of $335.4 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Shake Shack (SHAK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Atlassian (TEAM) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!