Shake Shack (SHAK) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Comps Increase 4.5%; Raises FY Rev. Guidance
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Calls Apple's (AAPL) Claims 'Baseless'
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Kate Spade (KATE) Said to Attract Interest from Coach (COH) and Michael Kors (KORS) - Bloomberg
- Oil falls as signs of U.S. output rise overshadow OPEC-led cuts
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Shake Shack (NYSE: SHAK) reported Q2 EPS of $0.14, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.13. Revenue for the quarter came in at $66.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $63.11 million.
Same-Shack Sales Increased 4.5% -
Shake Shack sees FY2016 revenue of $253-256 million, versus prior guidance of $245-249 million and the consensus of $251.8 million.
- Same-Shack sales growth between 4% and 5%.
- 18 (vs. 16) total new domestic company-operated Shacks to be opened in 2016.
- Seven licensed Shacks, net of a relocation (an increase of one Shack from the previous guidance).
- Approximately 50 basis points (vs. 75 to 100 basis points) of deleverage in labor and related expenses as a percentage of Shack sales, on a year-over-year basis.
- Adjusted pro forma effective tax rate between 40% and 41%.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Shake Shack (SHAK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Community Bank System (CBU) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Barclays Upgrades Essex Property Trust (ESS) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!