ServiceNow (NOW) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Guides In-Line
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
ServiceNow (NYSE: NOW) reported Q3 EPS of $0.23, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.21. Revenue for the quarter came in at $357.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $352.16 million.
ServiceNow sees Q4 2016 revenue of $376-381 million, versus the consensus of $377.79 million.
“We are very pleased with the third quarter results,” said Frank Slootman, chairman and chief executive officer, ServiceNow. “The company saw broad based contribution and large deal activity across all major sales regions and product segments.”
“Subscription billings were $363 million and grew 47% year-over-year, re-accelerating from 38% last quarter and 39% last year,” said Michael Scarpelli, chief financial officer, ServiceNow. “We now have 705 Global 2000 customers, an increase of 23 in the quarter, that pay us an average of $1 million per year.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ServiceNow (NOW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Vail Resorts (MTN) Misses Q1 EPS by 13c
- Xactly Corporation (XTLY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!