ServiceNow (NOW) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Guides In-Line
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
ServiceNow (NYSE: NOW) reported Q3 EPS of $0.23, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.21. Revenue for the quarter came in at $357.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $352.16 million.
ServiceNow sees Q4 2016 revenue of $376-381 million, versus the consensus of $377.79 million.
“We are very pleased with the third quarter results,” said Frank Slootman, chairman and chief executive officer, ServiceNow. “The company saw broad based contribution and large deal activity across all major sales regions and product segments.”
“Subscription billings were $363 million and grew 47% year-over-year, re-accelerating from 38% last quarter and 39% last year,” said Michael Scarpelli, chief financial officer, ServiceNow. “We now have 705 Global 2000 customers, an increase of 23 in the quarter, that pay us an average of $1 million per year.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ServiceNow (NOW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!