ServiceNow (NOW) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Guides In-Line
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
ServiceNow (NYSE: NOW) reported Q3 EPS of $0.23, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.21. Revenue for the quarter came in at $357.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $352.16 million.
ServiceNow sees Q4 2016 revenue of $376-381 million, versus the consensus of $377.79 million.
“We are very pleased with the third quarter results,” said Frank Slootman, chairman and chief executive officer, ServiceNow. “The company saw broad based contribution and large deal activity across all major sales regions and product segments.”
“Subscription billings were $363 million and grew 47% year-over-year, re-accelerating from 38% last quarter and 39% last year,” said Michael Scarpelli, chief financial officer, ServiceNow. “We now have 705 Global 2000 customers, an increase of 23 in the quarter, that pay us an average of $1 million per year.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ServiceNow (NOW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Synovus Financial (SNV) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!