Sensus Healthcare (SRTS) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.02
- Wall Street set to open higher; Dow to hit record level
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sensus Healthcare (NASDAQ: SRTS) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.02), versus ($0.03) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.57 million, versus $2.4 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sensus Healthcare (SRTS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
- Conn's (CONN) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!