Sensient Technologies (SXT) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c; Updates FY16 Outlook
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sensient Technologies (NYSE: SXT) reported Q3 EPS of $0.79, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.82. Revenue for the quarter came in at $349.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $354.44 million.
Sensient Technologies sees FY2016 EPS of $3.20-$3.23, versus prior guidance of $3.20-$3.25 and the consensus of $3.23.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sensient Technologies (SXT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Workday (WDAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Donaldson (DCI) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c; Affirms Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!