Sensata Technologies (ST) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Dow, S&P hit highs; Trump comment hammers drug stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Sensata Technologies (NYSE: ST) reported Q3 EPS of $0.74, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.73. Revenue for the quarter came in at $789.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $794.13 million.
Sensata Technologies sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.71-$0.77, versus the consensus of $0.76. Sensata Technologies sees Q4 2016 revenue of $765-805 million, versus the consensus of $797.8 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sensata Technologies (ST) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- Curtiss-Wright (CW) to Acquire Teletronics Technology in $233M Cash Deal
- Powell Industries (POWL) Tops Q4 EPS by 47c, Comments on Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!