Senomyx (SNMX) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Senomyx (NASDAQ: SNMX) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.05), $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.07). Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.02 million versus the consensus estimate of $5.36 million.
Financial Review and Outlook:
"Consistent with the first two quarters this year, Senomyx outperformed its financial guidance for the third quarter. We beat our net results guidance by over $600,000 driven by higher than anticipated commercial revenues and managing expenses to the low end of our internal target. Looking forward, we will continue to provide only quarterly guidance due to limited control over the timing of both commercial revenue growth and business development activities," Rogers concluded.
For the fourth quarter of 2016, the Company expects:
Regarding the Company's cash position, Senomyx ended the quarter with no debt and $15.7 million in cash. In addition, the Company is currently scheduled to receive $19.1 million in committed development funding payments of which $2.6 million will be received in the fourth quarter of 2016.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Senomyx (SNMX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Ferrellgas Partners (FGP) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
- Dominion Diamond (DDC) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.34/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!