Senomyx (SNMX) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Senomyx (NASDAQ: SNMX) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.05), $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.07). Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.02 million versus the consensus estimate of $5.36 million.
Financial Review and Outlook:
"Consistent with the first two quarters this year, Senomyx outperformed its financial guidance for the third quarter. We beat our net results guidance by over $600,000 driven by higher than anticipated commercial revenues and managing expenses to the low end of our internal target. Looking forward, we will continue to provide only quarterly guidance due to limited control over the timing of both commercial revenue growth and business development activities," Rogers concluded.
For the fourth quarter of 2016, the Company expects:
Regarding the Company's cash position, Senomyx ended the quarter with no debt and $15.7 million in cash. In addition, the Company is currently scheduled to receive $19.1 million in committed development funding payments of which $2.6 million will be received in the fourth quarter of 2016.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Senomyx (SNMX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Comps Up 16%; Offers Guidance
- Culp, Inc. (CFI) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!