Senior Housing Properties Trust (SNH) Posts Mixed Q3 Results
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
Senior Housing Properties Trust (NYSE: SNH) reported Q3 FFO of $0.43, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.44. Revenue for the quarter came in at $113.28 million versus the consensus estimate of $105.62 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Senior Housing Properties Trust (SNH) to Offer 12M Common Shares
- Philip Morris International, Inc. (PM) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c; Boosts FY14 Outlook
- Dover Corp. (DOV) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Reaffirms FY
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!