Senior Housing Properties Trust (SNH) Posts Mixed Q3 Results
- Market Wrap: Stocks Cry for Argentina; Tesla's 'Electrified' Q2 Report, Outlook; T-Mobile Gets New Suitor
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/31 (IMPV) (GDOT) (LNKD) Higher; (WWWW) (SREV) (GPRO) Lower (more...)
- Tesla Motors, Inc. (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Above the Street
- Stocks Sink on Argentine Default and Rate Hike Worries
Senior Housing Properties Trust (NYSE: SNH) reported Q3 FFO of $0.43, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.44. Revenue for the quarter came in at $113.28 million versus the consensus estimate of $105.62 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hilton Worldwide (HLT) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Guides FY14 EPS Above Consensus
- PMC-Sierra, Inc. (PMCS) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Q3 EPS Guidance In-Line
- Neutral Tandem, Inc. (TNDM) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!