Senior Housing Properties Trust (SNH) Misses Q3 FFO by 1c
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Senior Housing Properties Trust (NASDAQ: SNH) reported Q3 FFO of $0.45, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.46. Revenue for the quarter came in at $263.98 million versus the consensus estimate of $264.26 million.
“During the third quarter we continued to focus on managing our portfolio and balance sheet,” said David Hegarty, President and Chief Operating Officer. “We sold $20.4 million of properties during the quarter; subsequent to the quarter end, we acquired a MOB for $18.5 million and agreed to acquire two assisted living communities for $18.6 million. In July 2016, we completed $620.0 million of secured financing at an attractive 10 year, interest only rate of 3.53% per annum.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Senior Housing Properties Trust (SNH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- OCI N.V. Offers to Acquire Remaining OCI Partners (OCIP) Common Units
- Toll Brothers (TOL) Posts Improved Q4 Adjusted Pre-Tax Income
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!