Senior Housing Properties Trust (SNH) Misses Q3 FFO by 1c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Senior Housing Properties Trust (NASDAQ: SNH) reported Q3 FFO of $0.45, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.46. Revenue for the quarter came in at $263.98 million versus the consensus estimate of $264.26 million.
“During the third quarter we continued to focus on managing our portfolio and balance sheet,” said David Hegarty, President and Chief Operating Officer. “We sold $20.4 million of properties during the quarter; subsequent to the quarter end, we acquired a MOB for $18.5 million and agreed to acquire two assisted living communities for $18.6 million. In July 2016, we completed $620.0 million of secured financing at an attractive 10 year, interest only rate of 3.53% per annum.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Senior Housing Properties Trust (SNH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c
- Regions Financial (RF) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!