Seneca Foods Corp (SENEA) Reports Q2 Earnings of $0.24
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Seneca Foods Corp (NASDAQ: SENEA) reported Q2 EPS of $0.24, versus $0.23 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $283.6 million, versus $275.5 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Seneca Foods Reports Net Loss of $0.6 Million for the Quarter Ended September 27, 2014
- Lear Corp (LEA) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Raises Operating Earnings Outlook
- UPDATE: Nokia (NOK) Posts Q3 EPS of EUR 9c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!