Seneca Foods Corp (SENEA) Reports Q2 Earnings of $0.24
- Wall St. mixed, Apple impresses and Twitter disappoints
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Analog Devices (ADI) to Acquire Linear Technology (LLTC) for ~$60/Share
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; MAUs Outpace; Q3 Revenue Outlook Light
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/26: (LOGM) (AAPL) (EW) Higher; (TWTR) (AKAM) (MTCH) Lower (more...)
Seneca Foods Corp (NASDAQ: SENEA) reported Q2 EPS of $0.24, versus $0.23 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $283.6 million, versus $275.5 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CEB (CEB) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
- Tanger Factory Outlet Centers (SKT) Tops Q2 FFO by 3c
- Vicor Corp (VICR) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.01
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!