Seneca Foods Corp (SENEA) Reports Q2 Earnings of $0.24
- Wall St ends flat; Disney, retailers dip on sales worries
- Why Martin Shkreli ONLY Cares About KaloBios Pharma's (KBIO) Stock Price
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- FBR Capital's Ives Sees Growing Apple Watch Interest (AAPL)
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Giant Stuffed Teddy Bear Lead Charge
Seneca Foods Corp (NASDAQ: SENEA) reported Q2 EPS of $0.24, versus $0.23 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $283.6 million, versus $275.5 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marathon Petroleum (MPC) PT Lifted to $70 at Oppenheimer
- Renren (RENN) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.24/ADS
- S&P Revises Outlook Mercer Int'l (MERC) to Positive; Notes Improvement in Liquidity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!