Semtech (SMTC) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Futures flat as earnings season gathers pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Semtech (NASDAQ: SMTC) reported Q2 EPS of $0.35, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.33. Revenue for the quarter came in at $135.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $135.27 million.
Semtech sees Q3 2017 EPS of $0.34-$0.38, versus the consensus of $0.36. Semtech sees Q3 2017 revenue of $134-142 million, versus the consensus of $137.3 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Semtech (SMTC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Verizon Communications (VZ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- Travelers (TRV) Tops Q4 EPS by 49c
- Flagstar Bancorp (FBC) Misses Q4 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!