Semtech (SMTC) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall Street, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (CXRX) (CERC) Higher; (SGY) (MBRX) (STS) Lower
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Semtech (NASDAQ: SMTC) reported Q2 EPS of $0.35, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.33. Revenue for the quarter came in at $135.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $135.27 million.
Semtech sees Q3 2017 EPS of $0.34-$0.38, versus the consensus of $0.36. Semtech sees Q3 2017 revenue of $134-142 million, versus the consensus of $137.3 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Semtech (SMTC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- Wipro (WIT) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 Revenue Below Consensus
- SAP AG (SAP) Q3 Operating Profit Light of Views; Boosts FY16 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!