Semiconductor Manufacturing (SMI) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Semiconductor Manufacturing (NYSE: SMI) reported Q2 EPS of $0.11, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $690.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $667.85 million.
- Revenue to increase by 8% to 11% quarter over quarter.
- Gross margin to range from 28% to 30%.
- Non-GAAP operating expenses excluding the effect of employee bonus accrual, government funding and gain from the disposal of living quarters to range from $140 million to $145 million.
- Non-controlling interests of our majority-owned subsidiaries to range from positive $4 million to positive $6 million (losses to be borne by non-controlling interests).
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Semiconductor Manufacturing (SMI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Owens Corning (OC) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c
- Garmin Ltd. (GRMN) Tops Q3 EPS by 21c; Raises Outlook
- FLIR Systems (FLIR) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!