Semiconductor Manufacturing (SMI) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Semiconductor Manufacturing (NYSE: SMI) reported Q2 EPS of $0.11, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $690.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $667.85 million.
- Revenue to increase by 8% to 11% quarter over quarter.
- Gross margin to range from 28% to 30%.
- Non-GAAP operating expenses excluding the effect of employee bonus accrual, government funding and gain from the disposal of living quarters to range from $140 million to $145 million.
- Non-controlling interests of our majority-owned subsidiaries to range from positive $4 million to positive $6 million (losses to be borne by non-controlling interests).
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Semiconductor Manufacturing (SMI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- IBM (IBM): Closer Look Shows The - Jefferies
- Amaya (AYA) Sees Higher 2016 Revs, EBITDA, EPS; CFO Daniel Sebag to Retire
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!