SemGroup (SEMG) Posts Q3 Loss of 14c/Share
- Futures flat as earnings season gathers pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
SemGroup (NYSE: SEMG) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.14), $0.28 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.14. Revenue for the quarter came in at $327.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $300.86 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on SemGroup (SEMG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Verizon Communications (VZ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- Allegheny Technologies (ATI) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.04
- Popular (BPOP) Posts Q4 Loss of $0.06/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!